Moose on the Porch Quilt Blocks

Moose on the Porch Quilt Blocks
Jelly Roll Quilt

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mom

Mom fell again last night, but she wasn't hurt. I was in the bathroom and heard her fall. I bruised my hip trying to get out of the bathroom to get to her. She was reaching to turn off a light in the living room, and got off balance. When I first came out of the bathroom, all the lights in the kitchen and the living room were off. I said, "Where are you?" When she answered, I found her. She wanted me to try to get her up, but I knew that I couldn't by myself. I gave her some pillows, and told her to make herself comfortable. We talked and laughed about her falling and my getting bruised! I called my sister. She and her husband came, and the three of us were able to get her up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that your Mom fell again. This has not been the best summer for either of you. We all missed you at THimbles. Hipe you will be able to join us soon